free website stats program Have you planned any modifications over the winter? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Have you planned any modifications over the winter?

This black dyna is a blank canvas.

Hey, Betty started out the same way. Built her a piece at a time. Took a few years, but the wait and the fun were worth it. She became the bike I wanted to build in 1971, but never had the money then.

It's great when a plan comes together, but a bit sad when that plan is over.

Not waiting till then, just ordered a straight riser speedometer ect from a 2010 nightster also a set of 17 santee apes, should look pretty good getting rid of the ugly rolled back riser on my 04 custom

Looking to replace my Monster Ovals with a set of Rineharts, Also lighting up the engine with red LED,s Any one have a set of rineharts that they would like to sell or trade??

Getting stuff together to put a set of cams in. It won't be an all winter project since we can ride year round down here. The last thing I want to suffer is P.M.S.

Parked Motorcycle Syndrome :D

Planning to replace the chrome primary, tranny, and cam covers with wrinkle black. If finances permit, I am also going to do a stage 2 upgrade to 103 ci and replace the chrome rocker covers with the black.

Planning on doing the cam chain tensioners upgrade,but will wait untill it's really nasty, probably right after New Years.

Fullsac headers and true duals,something with a bit more "bark" than the Rhienhearts, new tires, and a good clean up.

Back