free website stats program Have Gun Will Travel? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Have Gun Will Travel?

Re: Have Gun Will Travel ?

In The Peoples Republic of maryland, I think even a picture of a handgun is against the law. The only thing they allow here that is against the law is Illegal Allien's. LOL

Too bad we can't see a picture of the whole bike. It kinda looks like the pipes might look like a double barrell shotgun.

Real or cosmetic - I like it; very creative. I assume there is a matching pistol on the other side.

Years ago a friend of mine mounted a well worn holster on his bike - He thought is was a great theft deterant. There is the bike and the holster, where is the owner and the GUN?

Re: Have Gun Will Travel ?

In The Peoples Republic of maryland, I think even a picture of a handgun is against the law. The only thing they allow here that is against the law is Illegal Allien's. LOL

I agree with you about MD, I live in the town of North East, MD legally you can't even carry a fixed blade knife! But I did get my Florida CCW and can carry in every state around me except the one I live in go figure but we have to keep fighting the fight and maybe one day we will get to carry!

Here in Arizona as of the end of July everyone can carry concealed without a permit! And illegals will actually be illegal!:s

Back