Have a Question

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by cougar89FLHS, Jul 2, 2012.

1. cougar89FLHS

cougar89FLHS New Member

Hi,Everybody; I'm new to Harley just bought my father-in-laws Harley.I love it ,Can anybody tell me the difference between a Electra-glide Classic and a Electra-glide Classic sport . The bike says Electra-Glide Classic on the tank but the title says flhs is there a differance. is this why i cant find a batwing and trunk for it

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

FLHS is an Electra Glide Sport, it is a kin to the Roadking in looks, it does not have the Batwing fairing like the other touring bikes, You can put a tour pak on the luggage rack

3. Jack Klarich

4. cougar89FLHS

cougar89FLHS New Member

Thanks bud. how is the weather over there I'm in Tucson AZ a little cloudy here .

5. Jack Klarich

Hot and Sunny and loving it:s You should check in with the next Arizona ride check out the posts:s

6. cougar89FLHS

cougar89FLHS New Member

Mine looks like the red on but i want to put a batwing like to blue one

7. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

There are several aftermarket units out there.Krome Works,Memphis Shades,Hoppe Industries. They are usually in Drag Spec.,Bikers Choice,Dennis Kirk catalogs.See the post on today for Memphis Shades Batwing for a Fat Bob.Was started by nhk750
    tourbox