Hats off to JD Cycles Guru Tuner Dave!

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Pipes17, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Pipes17

Pipes17 Member

Its tuned boys! 2008 FLHX, S&S 106” Big Bore Kit, S&S 551 EZ start cams, cleaned up heads with Manley Valves and springs, cleaned up TB, Thunderheader, MO Flow A/C and TTS Tuned by a PRO!!!!! Thanks JD Cycles!!!!!!

Attached Files:

• dyno.pdf
      File size:
      446.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Jonas

Jonas Junior Member

Very Nice!!! Hang on

3. Pipes17

Pipes17 Member

I wont know till I get some decent weather and get the roads sweeper out to clean off the sand and salt from the winter.......but something tells me it is going to haul big time!!!!!!

4. B-1B_Guy

B-1B_Guy Junior Member

very nice TQ curve Pipes. Your tuner was able to take out the low RPM TQ dip that I've seen so many times w/ the 551. I really considered that cam but the TQ dip on S&S's site really steered me away. Can't wait to hear the ride report.

5. Pipes17

Pipes17 Member

Thanks brother....yes my tuner was trained by Doc!!!!! This guy is not only an incredible tuner and passionate about his work....he is also a very nice man! I recommend JD Cycles down in Bethlehem PA to ANYONE looking for a tuner guru!!!! He spent over 8 hrs to get it perfect and his price no where near reflected his time!!!!!!

6. Jonas

Jonas Junior Member

I will second that. I have heard many reports just like yours. Never a bad word.

7. y2kflhr

y2kflhr Active Member

dave is an awesome tuner and builder, every bike I have seen or ridden that he has worked on including my RK, and a friends RK are perfect!

8. Thorns

Thorns Active Member

I wish he worked 16 hours days...he's always booked. Dave is good.

Thorns