free website stats program Hats off to Dynatec | Harley Davidson Forums

Hats off to Dynatec

dhorne

I had purchased a Dyna 2000i ignition module for my 1340 fxstc and i was really happy with the extra performance while i had it the two years and then one day it started getting hard to start and then harder until it wouldn't start.I narrowed it down to the module and replaced it with the fireball by crane.Just for the sake of it i wrote to Dynatec and wasn't expecting much of a response as i was honest and told them i had used it at least two years and I had no proof of purchase.I am living in venezuela and I sent it with a friend and mailed it to dynatec in california , well they mailed me a brand new module in less then three weeks , rather impressive and I was and am really surprised, Dyna backs there gear , so if your thinking of a hi performance module Dyna is a good choice!!!!!

Gotta love when a company doesn't give you a fuss about stuff like that, and fully back there product even after that amount of time.

I'm going to buy a ignition mopdule. I was thinking about Crane single fire and now I wondering to buy Dynatec. I like responsible companies. Great !!!

Well I did buy the crane fireball when my dyna died and to be honest there is no comparision , with the dyna there is much more response , especially when starting , the fireball is okay but the dyna is that much better IMO

Back