free website stats program Hated By ALL.....The Build | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hated By ALL.....The Build

Sweeeeet! Looks like you did it up right. The finished product looks great. Question is, are you happy with the results?

I'm happy with it yea...I'd be alot happier though if some (edited) didn't run me over while I was on it 5 week's outta the shop.

Got the bike in my garage...bought back from the insurance company. Putting it back together over the winter.

YouTube - Its Alive..

Good GOSH!!!! I don't know what I like better....The Bike or the video format(I wish I could do that)...Nice machine work!!

easy to do...windows moviemaker

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job, man. Sorry to hear it got wrecked; glad to hear you've got the wherewithal to rebuild it this winter. Keep it blacked out; you do dark custom as well as Willie G. (Or better. After all you have an FXR to start with.)

I just read this whole thread from the beginning and was glued to the screen watching the awesome video!

SUPERLATIVE RIDE, Bro!

Then, sadly, an incredibly heartbreaking "turn" of the thread where I found out the bike was hit. OMG, I felt your pain, man.

I am very happy to hear YOU are ok, which goes without saying is far more important, and I am glad you have, like someone else just said, the stones to get it all back together. I myself might have wanted to drop it on the roof of the guy who hit me. (Those anger management classes only work so well.)

Congrats on the build of an incredible ride, an incredible video, (REALLY SO COOL!), and an incredible soul Bro, for taking it all back on.

Respect!

Everthing Richards said and just one more...watching the video reminded me of my youth and the build of my 49 panhead,thank you for the memories.

You nailed it man, that thing looks awesome! Glad to hear your okay...can't wait to see the sequel....THE BUILD II....

Back