free website stats program Has anyone used U.S. saddlebags? | Harley Davidson Forums

Has anyone used U.S. saddlebags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No don't know about those bags....Man check out the Iron Bags made in Wisconsin. They have a website. Yes they are pricey but mine (which I bought used), are truely a work of art and next to none in quality.

"...the quality will be there when the price is long forgotten...."

Wow $875 saddlebags? That's a whole level above "pricey".

Gotcha....Yeah I got my Iron T Bags used at a Real good price. However I would have been tempted to "take out a loan" and got the Iron Bags...they are awesome.:newsmile093:

I probably get more compliments on those leather bags than any other thing I have done to my cycle...including my fox tails and gawdy embellished custom mudflaps. (the only ones in captivity):)

Haha well my main ride now is my 09 Street Glide, so I just need some decent bags for the Sportster. Nothing that good!

Haha well my main ride now is my 09 Street Glide, so I just need some decent bags for the Sportster. Nothing that good!

Tis, when I think that my brother just bought a nice accessorized '97 883 sportster with 18K on it for twenty five hundred...spending that much on just bags is kinda cost prohibitive. :newsmile058:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back