free website stats program Has ANYONE seen a Rocker yet? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Has ANYONE seen a Rocker yet?

Tigg

I had heard that there were production problems with the rear section and that it had to be redesigned before the release of the rocker. More than likely it's the rear fender/wheel/swing arm assembly on the "C" model. It swings as an assembly under the rear passenger seat.

I have only seen them in pic.2 guys at work tell me they put money down on the c model i was told that the Manchester H-D will be selling Rockers with a Steve Tyler (of Arrowsmith) paint job and signature not sure why but if your into that it might be something to look into

Well, I saw the Rocker at the NYC International Motorcycle Show. My recommendation is to go out and buy one, and then put it in storage. It's bound to become a collector's item, since, in my view, no one is likely to buy one. One word: ugly!

Tigg

I had heard that there were production problems with the rear section and that it had to be redesigned before the release of the rocker. More than likely it's the rear fender/wheel/swing arm assembly on the "C" model. It swings as an assembly under the rear passenger seat.

I think Glider hit it on the head again,this is what i heard also.We got to crawl all over one in Ocean City,Maryland last year and wasn't impressed at all.The Wife wanted to get one the first time she saw a picture of it and part with the Deluxe,but after she saw it in person and sat on it she said NO Way,wouldn't even condider it.Looked cheap,not well designed,ummmmmm,could say more but every one has thier own opinion.:leroThe wife said it best,Look's like a cheap built jap bike. :cry

Tigg, I am with you. Just getting more and more crabby not being able to ride. And the weather is predicted to get much worse!!!:bigsmiley21:

the weather around here isn't going to get any better either . So it looks like a couple of months of toughing it out.

It harleys way of making another propritary bike like the duece.
You can't swap part. Example I changed my gas tank on my 02 Fatboy with a 2000 Heritage.
I love Harleys But the company is starting to get greedy.
My own opinion

So Harley is teasing everyone world wide with this one! I doubt it is on purpose, if these things are as sexy as they look in the pictures, I expect them to outsell the rest of the HD lineup. With all the hype from the chopper shows on TV and the number of custom bike shops here in California, I think a Rocker is what most people would consider a REAL mean bike.

IF an when it comes out I smell RECALL an lotts of um:bigsmiley31:

Back