free website stats program Has anyone heard of this company? | Harley Davidson Forums

Has anyone heard of this company?

I 2nd the BBB check. I ran a quick search and found this web site....

Keeping It Simple, Keeping It Real - A Family Company

Now the owner's name and business address is the same for these domain names (but maybe he just owns domain names and doesn't do anything with them).

Newbodys.com - New Body s - Private personal fitness training facility for adults of all ages, shapes, and sizes. Cincinnati.

and this one...

Sportbikepartsoutlet.com - Sport Bike Parts Outlet

You should call him up, talk to him and ask about his business. See if he is a motorcycle shop or just a web owner being the middle person who can directly buy pipes at a discounted price (and they are not blems or 2nds) and get them shipped to you. Then it's up to you if you buy from him or not. You should use a credit card when buying, as I think you have more protection buying things if services are not rendered.

Let us know how it works out.

Checking the BBB does not usually tell you very much. If the Vender is not a MEMBER of the BBB they will have nothing on them, Good or Bad. If the company in question is Not a member, checking with the BBB is a waste of time.

Try it. But be sure to ask them when you call if I am right. Ask them if the only way you could have any Good or Bad to say is if the company is a member of the BBB. They will hesitate to say "Yes"

Here's what the unix "whois" command has to say about the registrant of the "hdpipes.com" domain:
Code:
Registrant:
   lsb enterprises, llc
   11142 luschek dr
   cincinnati, Ohio 45241
   United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: HDPIPES.COM
      Created on: 22-Jul-08
      Expires on: 22-Jul-10
      Last Updated on: 24-Jul-09

Administrative Contact:
      hine, eric  gymrat405@hotmail.com
      lsb enterprises, llc
      11142 luschek dr
      cincinnati, Ohio 45241
      United States
      (513) 469-2206      Fax -- 

Technical Contact:
      hine, eric  gymrat405@hotmail.com
      lsb enterprises, llc
      11142 luschek dr
      cincinnati, Ohio 45241
      United States
      (513) 469-2206      Fax --

Newbodys ( Newbody's Personal Training Studio, Cincinnati's Studio For Personal Training Since 1996 ) is the outfit to which that phone number belongs.

GoDaddy always makes me think of that cute little brunette that actually does some good racing Indy cars in part for them. I'm embarrassed I can't think of her name right now...

GoDaddy always makes me think of that cute little brunette that actually does some good racing Indy cars in part for them. I'm embarrassed I can't think of her name right now...
Danica Patrick...The best driver there is with a one race win resume...just ask her..she tell ya

Thanks. I found one person who has bought from him before. Just want to make sure...can never be too careful. He accepts payments through Pay Pal...probably would go that route. Anyway, ordering the V&H Short Shots for my wife's Sportster...will update everyone on how the transaction went. He definitely has some very competitive prices.

He looks like a standup guy on Newbody's web page.

Snagged this, plus a few more as she neared and passed, at Indy on "carb day", on my cell phone. Pictures don't do justice...

Attachments

• 05-15-09_1502.sm.jpg
    05-15-09_1502.sm.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 32
Back