free website stats program Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Has anyone customized a Harley Crossbones

So did U get a crossbones?

YES she did.

Progressive lowering shock fits her perfect. She had to put a "2-up" Reach seat on it and now it looks like a customized bike...no bicycle seat, but has the springer front. Waiting for the windshield, backrest and weeble bars to be in next week. Tracy

YES she did.

Progressive lowering shock fits her perfect. She had to put a "2-up" Reach seat on it and now it looks like a customized bike...no bicycle seat, but has the springer front. Waiting for the windshield, backrest and weeble bars to be in next week. Tracy

So where are the pictures??

I raked mine a few degrees last winter, put on a 150 tire, and added knucklehead rockerbox covers. This winter I'm brass-plating a few parts. I'm still deciding whether to go with a bigger front wheel (19-21 inch). Any thoughts?

great and good looking bike in a particular style.....I have a 11 Bones.........and now i read the Company will not make more Bones!!! so we all have a classic
..........bro one question..........did the springer need any modification for the 150 tire?
once I ran out my front tire i was thinking in a 150/90/16 tire in a way to a bullfighter Exile look, but i was wondering if the forks or the fender will need some work???
thanks for answering..............

got another question............
i also want to change the exhaust........for that fishtail look 1 in 1 super long like the pics i saw here and i was wondering if:

THE FISHTAIL EXHAUST AFFECTS IN ANY WAY THE BIKE PERFORMANCE???
I said that because i see that the buttom is so close in comparrison to the stock ones....................and that can affect (or not??) the way combustion gases run off the bike???

hey sthorne i have 08 bones and im looking to change the rake few degrees is ther a bearing kit out there just to push front out a bit to give lil better highway ride and stance? bsquare

Back