free website stats program Has anyone bought or ridden the new Switchback | Harley Davidson Forums

Has anyone bought or ridden the new Switchback

I had a friend that bought one about 2-weeks ago and he likes it as of now.That is all I have heard for sure at this time....I think I would like it, I bought a new 2005 Dyna Super Glide and rode it until last spring and I traded it for a Heritage 2011. I liked the Dyna really good like I said rode it for 6 years....:D

i have not ridden one but i realy realy like the looks of the switchback! i had a dyna wideglide and it rode great.

It is a Dyna, Great bike mini bagger, I had a 1992 FLHS red in color, looks a lot like the switch back, IMO it will be a great ride:s

My niece bought one. Nice bike. Rides
like a Dyna but with a heavier front end and bags. Nice ride. Peppy little bugger too with that 103" motor. I love that bag attachment system.

We have sold a few of them,and I was able to test ride them after setting them up for the sales floor.I find them to be quite enjoyable to ride.They seem to handle well and have decent power with the 103.The people that own them seem to be quite happy with them.

I would think the Switchback is a great compromise in many areas...I am surprised that they did not make the bags cover the rear shocks but then you would have a smaller almost identical Road King. Otherwise a great bike...:s

Well I have had mine since November and the things that I found that I didn't like I changed. Here is a pic of mine right now. just waiting for my custom seat, Leather saddlebags and swingarm bag to get here.

Well I tried to post anyways

Bought one for my wife, I have ridden it several times. I like the way it handles and rides compared to my touring bike. Should be much better when I get the TTS on it.
I think I could be pretty happy on one myself.

Well, I say there is a certain short hairy person I know in Merry O' who recently got his and already has done some nice things to his already...! He has owned a stable of H-D's over the years, but he has pared 'em down to just this one.

562708_10151366499398082_1626399253_n.jpg

Back