Harleys in Cuba

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by mrkihn, Jan 21, 2009.

1. mrkihn

mrkihn Active Member

2. brderj

brderj Active Member

Very cool. I couldnt even imagine having to fabricate my own parts.

3. mrkihn

mrkihn Active Member

Old school still lives

4. Jammr

Jammr Active Member

What a great story. Thanks for the link, mrkihn.

Jammr

5. 67hat34c

67hat34c Active Member

Saw this story before.

Wouldnt it be cool to do a Mission to Cuba and instead of bibles and cloths, take them HD parts. These Cuban Bikers are the real thing, What a Passion for their machines.

6. Crocker

Crocker Active Member

And all of us think we have it hard, like for instance should I use syn3, mobil 1 or amsoil, spectro, bell ray,lucas , royal p, rev tech,Big Props to this guy!

7. Mattman4403

Mattman4403 Junior Member

Must be related to Burt Munro. Has one very understanding wife using the dining room as a shop though.

8. JustDave

JustDave Member

We need to end the embargo on cuba. its a failed policy that only hurts the PEOPLE of cuba.

replace communism with capitalism by allowing americans to go down there and flood the market with dollars from tourism.

this guy needs to be hired by HD and made to be some sort of PR diplomat for under developed countries who want to encourage motorcycle sales for its transportations needs

9. 67hat34c

67hat34c Active Member

Americanizing them would ruin what they have. Seems like every time we as americans go to another country we try to make them just like us and screw them up for life and make them hate us.

10. JustDave

JustDave Member

i have never been there, but it seems like their lives are already a mess. basically the country seems to be caught in a time warp. everything stopped in 1959 and everything is "the same".