free website stats program Harley's "Freedom To Ride" Loan Program | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley's "Freedom To Ride" Loan Program

I used to lease my company vehicles because they were a 100% tax write off,but for the average consumer they are much better off to give the largest down payment that they can,then pay off the balance as quickly as they can afford to.

Dealer close by has a Chrome Capital lease program but it is only for pre owned bikes. I think it is a good way for them to move old inventory but not for me.

To really bring people in I think they'd have to offer, just like for cars, the option of turning in the bike at the end of the lease and walk away.

Those end-of-lease options don't sound like much of a lease at all IMO. I've been leasing cars for years and the basic tenant is "when the lease is over I return it & my obligations end." This sounds more like a tricky finance w/ a disguised balloon payment.

Those end-of-lease options don't sound like much of a lease at all IMO. I've been leasing cars for years and the basic tenant is "when the lease is over I return it & my obligations end." This sounds more like a tricky finance w/ a disguised balloon payment.

Agree.

Would you get any credit for added accesories? One could easily drop a couple of grand on gettin a new bike to look or perform like he wants, would that be all lost on the lease because these would be considered personal touches? I've considered leasing cages but never have just because of the mileage deal, I just don't know if I'd even consider it on a bike.

Back