free website stats program Harley Trouble Service Bulletins | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Trouble Service Bulletins

Hi does anyone here have or can tell me where I can find Harley trouble service bulletin TT411A or TT411B. They have to do with blow back out of the air cleaner. I have gone to two dealers about this problem one said it's normal live with it the other said it was a dirty air filter. I changed the air filter for a new one but still I get a little oil driping from underneath the air cleaner. I was told that the service bulletins address this issue. Thanks for any help.

I have an 09 road king. I was told the same thing by the dealer. 200 miles from Laughlin and mist of oil all over my right side and exhaust. If you find a cure let us know. I have not been able to find one.

It did not happen to me but i read somewhere that if you put too much oil in your engine then the oil will drip from the air cleaner. Hope it will help you.

Tech bulletin 411"B", bottom line is to drill the return holes in the head larger, which necessitates head removal. In lieu of that, many have modified the breathers to drain to ground or a catch can.
I'm so lucky that my '07 does not have the problem.

Back