free website stats program Harley Tracks televison interview | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Tracks televison interview

mc2

Contributor
I've enjoyed sharing excerpts of my story; an unexpected journey. I hope you found them worthy. Writing this story demanded a lot of exposure of self, and that was a scary part for me, but it was necessary to hopefully bring you on the ride, as I rode and felt it.

In the news:

KVLY tv channel 11 in Fargo ND has been waiting to air my interview, which is repeated today, Nov. 11, twice in the early a.m. and again on the evening news.
It can be found on their web site: ww.valleynewslive.com
After today, I expect a search for Honoring Vietnam Veterans or Harley Tracks will bring it up.
I did a lot better with a face to face interview than a radio one, and Lisa did a great job of putting it together.

Also, [U[] ww.thestudio.com [/U]has my story introduction in their blog as customer of the week: bottom left on their home page, and will stay as Harley Tracks in their past blogs.

Thank you, Thank a Vet, & Never forget.

I had a unique opportunity I expected many of you would have been eager to take. Although, at the time I didn't know where it was taking me. For over 6,000 hours I wrote and re-wrote my story to honor those who gave, those who gave all, and worthy of a readers time. The four posts I shared are a few paragraphs from a four year journey. I’m on a learning curve and appreciate all the help I can get. I would be grateful for comments and suggestions.
Thank you, Thank a Vet, & Never Forget.

Last edited:
Back