free website stats program Harley t - shirts | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley t - shirts

I always get mine when I visit a HD dealer , I dont know if you can order them online . I do know that some of the dealerships think that T-Shirts are made of gold because they like to charge alot of $$$$ for them , I have paid up to $50 :small3d031:for long sleeve but around $30 is about the average price .

Most dealers are as much boutique shop as they are motorcycle ,so take your pick

EBay used to be a bit of a deal, but now for the small items, such as t-shirts, the sellers try to make all their money in shipping. That usually keeps me from dealing with most on small item sales.

I like to have one only from dealers or events I have been to. I also will only buy the US made ones higher quialty and thats just the way I am. Yes they do have both at many events and dealers.
When you shop ebay buyer bewear they is a lot of junk sold there IMO.
Bike evnts are a great place and on the last day you can get some good prices.
DSC03019.JPG

10 dollars made in US one that will last more than a few washing

Don't forget, your friendly, local HD dealer offers discounts periodically on their gear...I usually get e-mailed info from mine when they are having specials...also there are special in-store discounts, picked up some real leather gear at up to 50% off unadvertised specials...as well as discontinued T-shirts and the like, and yes some actually had Made in USA on the labels...! :bigsmiley8:

Why would you want a shirt from a dealer you never visited? Just wondering. Call em, they will be happy to steal, err I mean take your money.

You no what there is in the back of easyrider mag there is a company that deals with stealers that it works like a subcription you get a shirt a month from all over the world.Im on the road right now but we i get home ill look it up.

Just got an email today from Milwaukee H-D. They have a sale going on (40% off boots, etc.). Doc's is another good place. Purchased from ebay also.

Back