Harley t - shirts

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by muttlange, Feb 8, 2009.

1. muttlange

muttlange Member

WHERES a good place, that you can purchase various HARLEY T-SHIRTS Dealer that is?

2. SportyHawg

SportyHawg Active Member

Have you looked at eBay? They may or may not be new shirts, depends on the seller.

3. ironmark

ironmark Junior Member

I always get mine when I visit a HD dealer , I dont know if you can order them online . I do know that some of the dealerships think that T-Shirts are made of gold because they like to charge alot of $$$$ for them , I have paid up to $50 :small3d031:for long sleeve but around $30 is about the average price .

4. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Most dealers are as much boutique shop as they are motorcycle ,so take your pick

5. Shifter

Shifter Active Member

EBay used to be a bit of a deal, but now for the small items, such as t-shirts, the sellers try to make all their money in shipping. That usually keeps me from dealing with most on small item sales.

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Don't forget, your friendly, local HD dealer offers discounts periodically on their gear...I usually get e-mailed info from mine when they are having specials...also there are special in-store discounts, picked up some real leather gear at up to 50% off unadvertised specials...as well as discontinued T-shirts and the like, and yes some actually had Made in USA on the labels...! :bigsmiley8:

7. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

Why would you want a shirt from a dealer you never visited? Just wondering. Call em, they will be happy to steal, err I mean take your money.

8. bikermoses

bikermoses Banned

You no what there is in the back of easyrider mag there is a company that deals with stealers that it works like a subcription you get a shirt a month from all over the world.Im on the road right now but we i get home ill look it up.

9. dogdad

dogdad Active Member

Try this sight,,,,make sure you look at the shirts from around the world.HarleyShirts.com

10. Tommy LT

Tommy LT Active Member

Just got an email today from Milwaukee H-D. They have a sale going on (40% off boots, etc.). Doc's is another good place. Purchased from ebay also.