free website stats program Harley Stock Mirrors | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Stock Mirrors

Badgerw

Anyone change out their stock Harley Davidson mirrors. I have been thinking of purchasing the Bullet Mirrors part # 91657-02. My only hold off is the price of $219 95. Ouch

I changed mine to ones with a little longer stem, seemed with the stock ones I didn't have good rear vision. I was seeing more of my shoulders than behind me. The long stems helped alot. I went with an after market rectangular ones. Good price, Good chrome, holding up well. About $60. for the pair.

Just don't go cheap....the chrome don't hold up on other brands...Had Arlene Ness on my 06 softail and lasted about a year. The 09 has split widows and really make a difference when going down a 3 lane. Plus my wifes said she can see more also.

Swapped the stock mirrors on my 05 Sporty - went w/the WG Skulls theme. Yes - a bit spendy, but I used one of my HD gift cards & thought the quality was better than aftermarket. Very easy to install/adjust (screw in/out) & worked well.

I also had the same problem I changed mine to a longer stem, If I remember correctly I think mirrors off a sportster.

I bought a set at a rally and they were junk. One stripped out and they are always coming loose. They come lose from the mounts to the mirrors themselves. Just junk, I paid something like $30 bucks a piece and now I know why they were so cheap. The sad thing is I love the way they look on the bike, they made a huge difference. They are the thick flame stems, with a very wide mirror. Pretty common.

i just changed out my kuryakin mirrors for harley teardrop with slotted billet stems go great with my newly installed wild i's chubby 14 in apes 120 bucks for the mirrors with my 10% hog owners discount.

Back