free website stats program Harley site updated with 2010 info | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley site updated with 2010 info

I like the aaded opions on the Ultra Limited and love the look of the CVO ultra in Burnt Ambr/Hot Citrius but ot enough to pay 36k. I'll keep my 08 and be happy.

What continualy strikes me is how cheep theyre getting with paint.The CVO streetglide wont even give you a painted to match inner fairing for 30k.The rest of it is left over silver decal from last seasons road glide.The 2 to 1 exhaust saves them a buck on not building 2 mufflers and by the way the price goes up again.

They are still 96 CI engines. Only CVO and limited editions are 103 / 110. At least that is the way I see it. Maybe all 2010 Ultra's are 103"? I don't know I guess.

looks at the ultra limited it has a 103

Sad to see the night train gone, pretty sure it'll be back w/ a bigger tire though, shame to see it out of the line up though do did the Fat Boy Lo:D

I am not that fond of the new WG. It looks somewhat like a Fat Bob with a skinny front wheel. The Fat bob looks more like the old WG in rear. The blacked out engine just doesn't seem right on the WG.

I like the 2010 Limited Ultra, at least on the web. But there is nothing about the new models that would even make begin to think of trading my 09. Not that much diiference. I think HD should fire whoever has come up with their last two years of color schemes, But then that is JMHO. Some are decent, but most are not much. Again JMO.

Back