free website stats program Harley site updated with 2010 info | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley site updated with 2010 info

In a nutshell, if I'd been in the market for a new bike and I was just waiting to see what the 2010's had to offer, I'd go out and make the best deal possible on a leftover 2009 today! Personally, I'm not a huge fan of factory customs and CVO models. Looks like they blew all their engineering research dollars last year on the redesigned touring frame. All they had left for this year was enough to redo the 5th gear on the 6 speeds. Everything else looks pretty much like paint and fluff. Some flames here, miniature fairing there, etc. Guess we shouldn't have expected too much else from a company whose profits dropped over 90% from last year.

Not real fond of the Wide Glide, liked the old style better
and I agree with about the CVO's, dont like the colors at all, but I am still taking it all in.

Nice to know that the person that posted a few months ago that there will be no RG was right on the money.(not sarcassm icon) He was as acurate as wikipedia.A perfect example of why not everything you read on the net is true.
As for the RG I like the rearend alot better than my 08

not impressed with anyof um to tell ya the truth .. street glide trike huh ? and so there a road glide. no impressed with that either looks like best deal on 09 would be the ticket

Back