Harley site updated with 2010 info

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by WindowMan, Jul 25, 2009.

1. WindowMan

WindowMan Member

2. ranman469

ranman469 Member

(edit) they went to the 103 100tq i should have waited!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
  3. robjr

robjr Member

The Road Glide is alive and well! :D

4. mqhybrid

mqhybrid Active Member

I am glad to see the road glide is not gone but.. it looks like a street glide with a roud glide faring. and im not to sure about the exhaust on the new sg or the rg and the rear fender with out a standerd tail light.

5. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Does this mean guys aren't going to be able to complain about the whine in 5th gear anymore?

Some interesting stuff and I really haven't digested it all yet. I had a feeling they'd have to do a CVO Street Glide - still think they'll do a dark custom version of it someday - Night Glide?

What's everyone think of the Softail Convertible? That tiny "fairing" looks like something off of a metric bike. I think a quick detach windshield looks better on a softail and probably does a better job.

Lots of 103 and 110 inch motors - hope they've got the glitches worked out on the big engines.

All right everyone - let the opinions fly!

6. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

I see they brought the Wide Glide back. I think I like the previous design better.

7. Tadaaa

Tadaaa Member

2-1-2 exhaust on the SG? Looks like 2-1

8. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

couple of changes, not too much that I see. It does look like they're listening (or getting tired of hearing) the complaints about the noisy 5th gear. I you look at the "Key Features" on any 6 speed bike it says it has a new heli-cut 5th gear for improved transmission sound and smoother shifting.

9. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

I didn't see a Road King.

10. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

It's there go to brows bike,Touring it's top on the list.