free website stats program Harley site updated with 2010 info | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley site updated with 2010 info

I am glad to see the road glide is not gone but.. it looks like a street glide with a roud glide faring. and im not to sure about the exhaust on the new sg or the rg and the rear fender with out a standerd tail light.

Does this mean guys aren't going to be able to complain about the whine in 5th gear anymore?

Some interesting stuff and I really haven't digested it all yet. I had a feeling they'd have to do a CVO Street Glide - still think they'll do a dark custom version of it someday - Night Glide?

What's everyone think of the Softail Convertible? That tiny "fairing" looks like something off of a metric bike. I think a quick detach windshield looks better on a softail and probably does a better job.

Lots of 103 and 110 inch motors - hope they've got the glitches worked out on the big engines.

All right everyone - let the opinions fly!

couple of changes, not too much that I see. It does look like they're listening (or getting tired of hearing) the complaints about the noisy 5th gear. I you look at the "Key Features" on any 6 speed bike it says it has a new heli-cut 5th gear for improved transmission sound and smoother shifting.

Back