free website stats program Harley Service Manual | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Service Manual

xlcruser

I just got the Service Manual for my 09 Sportster today. It was pricey as I'm sure those of you that have them can attest to. I just figured it was as expensive as it was because it was a MOCO Manual. But I got to tell you and anybody else thinking of buying one. This is a great service manual. It's huge, in depth and well presented. Now I have only had a chance to look it over a bit but it looks to me as though it covers just about everything I'm going to need to know when it come to working on my bike. First impression? Well worth the money. I'm glad I got it.

Congratulations - you broke the code! This is one of the first recommendations given by many of the knowledgeable gurus running this site. Torque values, diagrams, step by step procedures for just about anything you'd want to do - it's all in there.

Also, IMHO, it conveys a much more serious attitude about the care given to a bike at resale time if the owner has a well worn owner's manual, maybe even with some notes in the margins and page corners folded over for easy access - that sort of thing.

The shop had one of thier 25% discount weekends pick one up for $49
I think back,, and it hard to remaber more then a few day's but i believe I paid $75 for the one on the2003 back in the dya

I picked up a factory manual on CD. I highly recommend the CD format because you can quickly search for keywords, and then print out only the necessary pages.

Since you will later dispose of the pages you can highlight important sections, guiltlessly scribble notes and not worry about oily hands greasing the pages.

I picked up a factory manual on CD. I highly recommend the CD format because you can quickly search for keywords, and then print out only the necessary pages.

Since you will later dispose of the pages you can highlight important sections, guiltlessly scribble notes and not worry about oily hands greasing the pages.

+1 for the CD version. Check the download section to see if yours is available to download.

+1 for the CD version. Check the download section to see if yours is available to download.
I looked in the download section, alas it's not there. Where can I find these CDs? I have a laptop laying around just looking for something useful to do.

Back