free website stats program Harley Parts | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Parts

Anybody know best place to buy HD parts online? Chicago HD "used" to sell everything at 20% discount, now its only 10%.

Thanks buddy, have you ordered from them? they reputable?

Yea I've ordered quite a few times from them (Zanottis). If you have trouble finding the part number they will help you email or phone.

Some things like front motor mount was $40 less than local HD even with shipping. The H.D. oil cooler was $70 cheaper than local. Other things the savings are not so dramatic, some things price is same is local. But all in all they have pretty good prices, that's how they sell so much over the net.

lshd1.com lake shore hd. 20% off and free shipping over 500.
WAP.gif

I have used Jenni at Tri-County H-D. They offer 20% off not only H-D parts but all other parts as well. I needed to get the outer gears(S&S) for my gear drive cams, I ordered from Jenni, got 20% off and fast shipping.

Tri-County Harley-Davidson®, Inc.
5960 Dixie Highway Fairfield OH 45014
Phone: (513) 874-4343 Fax: (513) 874-0145

If you need part numbers for replacement parts here is an online parts look up for Harleys made in the last 20 years.

Ronnie's Harley-Davidson's Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle Parts Finder

The part number is given when you go to check out. You don't have to buy anything to get the part number. Ronnie's H-D offers a discount on their parts too, they will show you what list price is and what their price is when you go to check out.

I recently tried Tri-County's online parts and it took me to Harley's main website instead of the dealer's. I assumed that they weren't selling parts online anymore.

Back