free website stats program Harley Ownership Ring | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Ownership Ring

01dynaglide

How many people have them. I was in the local Harley dealership and they had some on display. They look really good.

I have a sterling silver cigar band ring I got from Ebay. Have had lots of compliments. I refuse to pay Harley prices for anything I don't have to.

You guys are so right ... my HD 09 "ring(s)" sit out in my garage. Although I must admit to getting the silver HD "cigar band" bar-shield ring, and their latest Bulova watch that reminds me of what GI-JOE watches we wore in the service: black dial, 12/24 numbers, able to read in the dark, with green strap. I wouldn't mind the smaller diamond H-D ring but boy, I think a better investment might be to buy some slumping H-D shares!!

I think I am the oddity here,I only own 2 things "Harley" a T-shirt they gave me and my bike!:D

Harley ring? Is this like an engagement or a passing fad thing...? :newsmile100:

My wife is already jealous of my bike. Wait til she hears I'm buying her a ring. Ha ha. I might as well sleep with FatBobby Lou in the garage. You've got to be kidding me. A Harley ring? Put Harley on it and sell it for twice as much as it's worth. Hey, I'm guilty. My dog's name is Harley and I had to have a Harley collar. But a Harley ring. I will not tell my wife that one.

I have the bikes and jacket good enought :)

I'm right there with u +1. I have a hd wallet as well.
I'd rather spend the money on customizing my scoot. But to each is there own
I suppose. ;)
WAP.gif

Back