Harley Ownership Ring

Discussion in 'Accessories and Merchandise Collections.' started by 01dynaglide, Jul 1, 2008.

1. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

How many people have them. I was in the local Harley dealership and they had some on display. They look really good.

2. kemo

kemo R.I.P

I have a sterling silver cigar band ring I got from Ebay. Have had lots of compliments. I refuse to pay Harley prices for anything I don't have to.

3. Mavagrand

Mavagrand Senior Member

Ummm, I have a $20,000.00 hunk of Harley iron in my carport..don't need a ring to show I own a Harley.

4. JDPEagle

JDPEagle Active Member

Ha-ha! +1

As my wife says, I "ride" my jewelry. :newsmile093:

5. Mickster

Mickster Active Member

You guys are so right ... my HD 09 "ring(s)" sit out in my garage. Although I must admit to getting the silver HD "cigar band" bar-shield ring, and their latest Bulova watch that reminds me of what GI-JOE watches we wore in the service: black dial, 12/24 numbers, able to read in the dark, with green strap. I wouldn't mind the smaller diamond H-D ring but boy, I think a better investment might be to buy some slumping H-D shares!!

6. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I think I am the oddity here,I only own 2 things "Harley" a T-shirt they gave me and my bike!:D

7. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Harley ring? Is this like an engagement or a passing fad thing...? :newsmile100:

8. DDogg

DDogg Junior Member

My wife is already jealous of my bike. Wait til she hears I'm buying her a ring. Ha ha. I might as well sleep with FatBobby Lou in the garage. You've got to be kidding me. A Harley ring? Put Harley on it and sell it for twice as much as it's worth. Hey, I'm guilty. My dog's name is Harley and I had to have a Harley collar. But a Harley ring. I will not tell my wife that one.

9. rcwheelman

rcwheelman Member

I'm right there with u +1. I have a hd wallet as well.
    I'd rather spend the money on customizing my scoot. But to each is there own
    I suppose. ;)
    [​IMG]

10. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone would notice if I wore a HD ring.

Attached Files: