free website stats program Harley Logo or Emblem | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Logo or Emblem

Preferred Harley Emblem.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomH65

Just out of interest I thought I would start a poll on what Harley Davidson Logo or Emblem is the most popular.
I have seen a few different kinds for example the Bar and Shield, the Skull, or Eagle, or the older American flag style Number 1.
I personally like the Bar and Shield. Over here that is very popular and so is the Skull - which is a bit grim for me, but everyone has their own preferences.
See how it goes...

Tom

The Bar and Shield is known everywhere. I like the Eagle logo myself. It takes me back to my American Indian heritage.

Last edited:
To me, the bar and shield is the most recognized symbol world wide

When I was a kid of five years old, a guy on my street had a Harley with the American #1 on the back. That was when I first wanted a Harley.
Last time I was in the USA in the '90's I bought an American Eagle t-shirt from a HD shop with 'Forever Free' underneath the eagle.
Unfortunately I gained weight and IT got way too small for me LOL.

I like the eagle. The symbol for an American company.

I just hope it stays an American company.
Unlike our British bikes that are now made abroad, like Royal Enfield, AJS, Triumph. I think there is only Hesketh who still make bikes here but they are made to order and cost a mortgage to buy.

Bar n shield here
WAP.gif

Prefer the "Bar and Shield" as a logo myself.

I think that's the one it's 'grown-up' with and that's the one that most everybody (virtually!) in the World relates to.

Whilst Harley may be an American company,it pretty much belongs to the entire Planet nowdays.

Back