free website stats program Harley leaving Milwaukee?? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley leaving Milwaukee??

Like I said once before..I got fired from Harley back in the 70's for having too long of hair. The union then was always there to take my dues but when this happened they turned their back on me and I was let go. Never even tried to fight on my behalf. Never had much use for them after that.

A lot of the parts,it's no choice, just not made in the USA, years ago I worked in a plant that made ball bearings, that is something used in just about anything that moves, simply not made here any more.
The company, Hartford Universal Ball was buyng product from Japan, re-packaging the items and re-selling them , a couple of years before they trew in the towel and went out of bussiness..

Fox News? How about Fox Enquirer. Two headed teachers from Mars...People should buy their own pleasure drugs, face lifts, and other "augmentations". Greed is not just a corporate malady. Gold Wings are made in Ohio. I saw it on HD TV.
WAP.gif

Back