free website stats program Harley Fest Killarney,Ireland | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Fest Killarney,Ireland

Magser

Went to the Killarney fest from the 3rd to the 6th June,weather perfect for drinking them beers,couldn't say how many bikes were there but I would calculate a couple of thousand from all over Europe met many friends that have been coming since it started six years ago,it is now one of the major Harley Davidson events in Europe

Went to the Killarney fest from the 3rd to the 6th June,weather perfect for drinking them beers,couldn't say how many bikes were there but I would calculate a couple of thousand from all over Europe met many friends that have been coming since it started six years ago,it is now one of the major Harley Davidson events in Europe

Magser sounds like a great event, did you get any pictures? I would like to see how our Harley Brothers on the other side of the pond party!!!:bigsmiley11:

Magser sounds like a great event, did you get any pictures? I would like to see how our Harley Brothers on the other side of the pond party!!!:bigsmiley11:

We drink beer till we fall down then get up and have a few more
well that is how i do it :p

Brian

So basically a Harley party is a Harley party no matter which side of the pond your on!

I have some piccy's and will get some from our piccy taking lad and will post,the oot and aboot gang would be a little further east bonny wee Scotland met up with some Scot's friends,I had to nod and smile hoping I was doing the right thing as I could not understand a word they were saying after they had supped a few Guiness's God bless,Jim

Magser I live in the southern U.S. and I have problems with some southern accents after a few beers.

Don about ten years ago herself indoors brought me touring the southeast U S A,have to admit it was awesome,we mooched about for a couple of months taking in the historical sites of the wars with every tom dick and harry from Europe that fancied a bit of the States,the slave museums around Georgia,got attacked with mossies on the Louisiana peninsula,standing on the date line on the Smoky Mountains,walking the north south trail I forget what it is called.Cilla wanted to see the God Elvis Presley home and being a Fender Strat lover myself we went on to Nashville and it went on from there and it was unforgettable,God bless,Jim

Magser I'm on the west coast of Florida where the Suwannee River meets the Gulf Of Mexico. If you cross the pond again I would be glad to show you around the Old part of Florida, and you can mooch on us we have a cottage for guest and great seafood.

Back