free website stats program Harley Enthusiast Mag? | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Enthusiast Mag?

hd4evr

Banned
I used to get this mag a few years ago, then it stopped coming. Anyone know how to subscribe to it again? Is it still being published?

Well, I've never been a HOG member and I used to get it all the time. I seem to remember a way to "sign up" for it.just can't remember what it was. :(

Yup, free with the HOG membership. I went to the harley website and looked at it and from what I can see, the only way to get it now is to be a HOG member.

From the HD site...

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Enthusiast[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] is the perfect magazine for those who are passionate about riding Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Published since 1916 by the Harley-Davidson Motor Company, it is the oldest continually published motorcycle magazine in the world. Not only will it keep you up to date on all of the latest Harley-Davidson news and information, it also offers a wide range of feature articles and stories. As a full or full life H.O.G. member, you'll receive Enthusiast three to four times a year. Along with the six issues of Hog Tales included with your membership, you'll have plenty of great reading to keep you stimulated between rides.[/FONT]

Well, I've never been a HOG member and I used to get it all the time. I seem to remember a way to "sign up" for it.just can't remember what it was. :(

Did you buy your bike new from a dealer? If so, you had a free one year membership to the National HOG.

Did you buy your bike new from a dealer? If so, you had a free one year membership to the National HOG.

No , the only NEW HD I ever bought was my 2007 Superglide. Maybe HD changed who gets it. I remember having buddies who didn't even own a bike and they got it in the mail. Oh well.

Back