free website stats program Harley Davidson Ultra Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Ultra Classic

jachey

2001 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic with only 26,000 miles. Many upgrades including Chrome forks, complete Ride to live theme with light visors, saddle bag lights, Blue LED lights, Vance and Hines True Dual exhaust with Vance and Hines 4 inch turn downs slip ons. K&N air cleaner, 203 cams, Screaming Eagle cam bearings, high volume oil pump, oil pump backing plate, hydraulic cam chain tensioner, lifters, dealer performed computer download to accommodate for the fuel and exhaust upgrades. HD leather drink bottle holder and storage mounted on the crash bar. FLO stainless steel 30 micron reusable oil filter with aluminum finned case for additional cooling. HD oil temp gauge in place of the useless air temp gauge. Digital copy of the repair manual, anti-theft system, cruise control, HD triple dash pouches and shortened tinted windshield. Highway pegs with stirrups. Adjustable passenger highway pegs. Like new front and rear tires with only 2,000 miles on them. AMFM cassette with port for MP3 or XM radio. CB radio, intercom system with new behind the neck headsets with mic. Talk to other bikers or truckers with either the headsets or HD handheld CB mic. Complete extra factory exhaust system, HD luggage bags that fit in each of the saddle bags including the tour pack. Factory tool pouch with hand air pump with gauge to adjust front and rear air shocks. Towing hitch with light wiring and plug. Hand painted mural. Dual air horns, new 45 amp stator for increased charging power. This bike has been meticulously cared for. I have the complete service history as I am only the 2nd owner of this bike. As the pictures and video show this bike is in excellent condition and ready to ride.
Located in Cressona PA zip code 17929

Video of the bike running can be seen by going to this web address 2001 HD Ultra Classic - YouTube

Price is 11,000 cash

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 68
That's a beautiful bike.I bet you'd get close to ten grand on a trade,if your getting a new one.:D

Back