free website stats program Harley Davidson Technician? | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson Technician?

Jayrad883

Hey there HD world!

I am toying with the idea of becoming a Harely Davidson Technician, does anyone know of anywhere i can go for that?

I live in Ontario, Canada

any help or links to other threads would be greatly appreciated :)

MMI is the only school I know of but to get the real deal training try to hire on a local dealership, just get your foot in the door, you'll get in dealer training for free and you'll learn ten fold anything you can ever learn in a class room, plus they will send to to the school for a week's coruse at lease once a year and that's not only free but it's fun.

Hey Jay,

Check out Kitchener HD's website. You can ask them directly and I bet they will be more than happy to provide some information.

I don't think HD has the same training set up as our partners to the south since the number of dealers is much smaller. I could be wrong but, I'm sure a dealer can help set things straight.

If Kitchener doesn't help, Rocky's in London is a good alternative to try.

Good luck.

Agree with Chopper here, have a good friend that went to the Phoenix campus, he has been @ Duluth HD for 16 years now having a ball:s

What a dream job working on Harleys! I was told - if you choose a job you love, you will never "work" a day in your life.

Back