Harley davidson Service Manual for 2014 Street Glide

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Bikergeek, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Bikergeek

Bikergeek Active Member

Simple question;

Does the 2014 Harley Davidson OEM service manual include the complete wiring diagram for the bike? I just ordered one and hope it does.

2. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

My 2012 UC manual does. There is also a Electrical Service manual for diagnostics. It really helps to have both.
    tourbox

3. gusotto

gusotto Junior Member

And a parts book is a plus.

4. AlanS

AlanS Member

I have the 2014 Touring manual, and as in prior years it includes schematics for the major models, including SG.

Alan

5. Bikergeek

Bikergeek Active Member

Thanks to all for your replies. Good to know the schematics are there. I have some plans for the back lighting. Want to add my own LED tail light and brake light system I designed in addition to the existing lights. I like a lot of lighting. I want to be seen.

The Electrical Service Manual sounds good but this bike is brand new (only 5 miles on odometer) and I hope that I don't need it and the parts book for a long time to come.

6. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Well with 2 yr. Warranty and maybe ESP I would let them worry about the Elect. Diagnostics anyway. That's what they are for.
    tourbox.

7. gusotto

gusotto Junior Member

I hear the new 2014 bikes with the HDCAN-BUS have much thinner wiring.
    Going to be more of a chore to add accessories and the salespeople have agreed.
    Waiting to see what it looks like under the fairing. Service said it's real different.

8. grahamjb

grahamjb Member

9. gusotto

gusotto Junior Member

10. Bikergeek

Bikergeek Active Member

Here is what I believe is the right page of the 2014 service manual showing what I believe is the DLC connector at the top right area. There is a closeup of that connector. Hopefully they are legible and they help. Can't tell you when the wires go and what they do. It is possible that International versions might be different than the domestic version.

Attached Files: