free website stats program Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Race Fueler | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Race Fueler

Call George at teclusions and order the TFI,mention the forum and he will give you $10. off.(245) Free shipping to Ontario you will probably have to pay a few dollars shipping to Nova Scotia ,Well worth it though,easy unit to install and use.Even for me!:D

Caper ..forget all of the above tuning systems ...the only tuner to purchase is the TTS Master tune ..by far superior to all the ones mentioned here.....i use it on my 09 rocker c ...very easy to use and will cover all your future mods to come...
check it out before you buy anything else

bozhog...I agree the TTS Mastertune is prolly the best on the market...but, I'm not doing any major upgrades for a couple of seasons(if at all) and I don't want to add any more sensors. They cost about $1100.00Cdn and that's way more than I have or want to spend on a Stage 1. I'm trying to wake this bike up on the cheap, 'cause coin is tight.
When I did my heritage I didn't have to get into the ignition for timing curves or rev limits until I bumped 2 points on CR, longer duration and high lift cam. That bike lives on the edge.
I feel all I need is one of these "fuelers" for a Stage 1 and can add a bolt in cam and a .030 head gasket later and just retune the fueler .
bluey...I did check out the other forum yesterday and got a lot of info on the SER fueler. I'm new to TC's and sensors and EFI so if I can find something that can make tuning EFI similar to rejetting a carb....Great!! The RPM pots on the SER are crossover points, so setting them should be like going off the pilot (1/4 throttle) onto the needle (1/4-3/4) and then from the needle to the main (3/4-WOT) and you can play with them(fuelers) to get the mix right.
I'm not a big fan of SE stuff but if I can get the SER for a real bargain I'll take it,if not I'll order a TFI thru my bud's shop locally(Support Your Local Indy)
Thanks fellas for all the input and suggestions:D any more welcome...i need lots of help with this new tech stuff:)

Back