free website stats program Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Race Fueler | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley-Davidson Screamin' Eagle Pro EFI Race Fueler

Caper

I just picked up a set of Vance and Hines Oval slip ons and a SE breather kit. Now I'm looking for some fuel management. Has any one used or know anything about the SE Pro Race Fueler pt #32132-04??
I'm just going breather and pipes this year and maybe a cam and thinner head gasket next year. Staying 88" for now.
Is this unit similar to the Dobeck TFI unit?? All advice and suggestions welcome :) TIA

I see what you mean about the 2 RPM pots, the reason I'm thinking about the Race Fueler is I can get it for half the price of the TFI. Great info...Thanks:D

yeah less is more...so far I'm only comparing the 2 on paper, and these type setups are kinda like turnin efi back to carb, dialing in the fuel to match the air is all you gotta do, until ya need more air.
what I'm getting from the diagrams are the xtra 2 RPM pots on the SE unit are to set the 2 RPM ranges you'd want the accel. pump to cut in, like approx range you'd be when you hit the throttle(1550-2000 or so &3000-4000), 2 xtra settings on the SE, just 1 pump volume on the TFI,& when vacuum calls for it. Am i in the right thinkin???
If I can do this HD Tax for under $600 Cdn I'd be happy....Did I mention I'm cheap??:bigsmiley20:

I believe the two extra pots are for the crossover in the fuel pots. Never used one and don't want to either :s

Caper,
I have the SER Fueler on my 08 FXSTC. They are very easy to setup. Check this link v-twinforum.com/forums/efi-maps-calibrations/87863-hd-race-fueler-setup-05-a.htmlo a Kiwi bloke posted it, I found it useful.

My 08 only has a RB racing LSR 2 into 1 exhaust and a hypercharger AC. The O2 sensors are still connected, I am planning to try some IED's but at this stage the bike runs fairly cool considering I live in NorthQueensland, that's Aussie land. If you plan to do more than pipes and AC I suggest going to a SERT or Power commander, something that that can map and do the timing as well. The basic fuelers only do fuel.

Set the crossover points at 1800 and 4500 rpm. The tuning is a piece of cake.
My settings are Low number 5 or plus 15%, mid bit over 5 or plus 16%, high 4.5 or plus 12.5%. When I set it up I knocked one notch down on each as it used a little too much more fuel and the power gain was not substancial. The number 6 pot is for accelerator pump and I set it to 1.5. I don't ride it hard so don't need to go overboard on it.

I did a 500 kl trip and got 21.3 kls. to the litre or 60 mpg imperial gallon. 50 mpg US gallons. The trip was all highway and on a hot police holiday weekend so speeds were mostly 100kph to a maxium of 115 kph.

Sorry for the long winded reply.

Back