free website stats program Harley Davidson of Seattle Was Sold | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson of Seattle Was Sold

bikerfishman

Just found out that Jim Boltz sold his harley dealership on Lynnwood WA.
And was wondering if any one has any info on the new owner?
Guess the new guy has a few dealerships around the country and is buying up more.

Just found out that Jim Boltz sold his harley dealership on Lynnwood WA.
And was wondering if any one has any info on the new owner?
Guess the new guy has a few dealerships around the country and is buying up more.
Your lucky, here they shut them down in the middle of the night and never reopen.

I guess I just find it bad that the dealers only concern is to make the allmighty buck and disspose of the customer after doing so.
Then they have'nt a clue why there bussines when down the drain.

So some more info on hd of Seattle, the purchaser is Ed Lemco, lives in the virgin Islands owns about 6 stealerships, and if you goggle him looks like he is going to make the place even worse, if that’s possible.
This guy is very money hungry so do not expect any better customer service.
Same goes for his brother Steve Lemco.
Bad news, I met the guy.

Our closest dealership, Shumate Harley Davidson went out of business last summer. He had 3 dealerships in Kennewick WA, Spokane WA and Lewiston ID. He had a bad reputation among the loyal Harley crowd.

A local business man with plenty of business experience and dollars is looking to open up the Kennewick location. That's the main dealership among the three. It's a gorgeous facility and the market is a good sized one. We've got our fingers crossed.

All you can do is hope when a dealership changes hands, only one I am truly familiar with doing so in St Augustine Harley in FL .. While I have fond Memories of the Older Owners the New Owners Look like they are making a go of it with some loyal followers .. My Last two Bikes were purchased from Gainesville HD and they have treated me Great in Sales and Service both .. Have had 3 Warranty issues with them and was never given the runaround or the old Cliche They All Do That ..

Jason, I to am a loyal fan of G'ville Harley. All you riders in the north Fl area, if you have been reading the post about dealer closings, you need to support the dealers that support you.

All you can do is hope when a dealership changes hands, only one I am truly familiar with doing so in St Augustine Harley in FL .. While I have fond Memories of the Older Owners the New Owners Look like they are making a go of it with some loyal followers .. My Last two Bikes were purchased from Gainesville HD and they have treated me Great in Sales and Service both .. Have had 3 Warranty issues with them and was never given the runaround or the old Cliche They All Do That ..

Jay, you must have done business with Limey before they moved to the new shop by the outlet Mall, he was a wonderful man:s

Our closest dealership, Shumate Harley Davidson went out of business last summer. He had 3 dealerships in Kennewick WA, Spokane WA and Lewiston ID. He had a bad reputation among the loyal Harley crowd.

A local business man with plenty of business experience and dollars is looking to open up the Kennewick location. That's the main dealership among the three. It's a gorgeous facility and the market is a good sized one. We've got our fingers crossed.

Got an oil change in Kennewick last June while passing through. Beautiful dealership, not very good service. Hope the new guy does you better.

Back