free website stats program Harley Davidson lift | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson lift

J&S works great. I remove the voltage reg. 2 nuts takes only a few seconds, lets you get to the O/F flange easily. use a cut up qt. soda bottle to drain the O/F dribbles out to the drann pan. No mess. clean and easy...
Posted via Mobile Device

I wish I could remember the cost of that lazy susan attchment. Seemed expensive to me. The nice thing about that attachment was (beside being able to spin the bike around in close quarters) was that, because the lift sticks out a pretty good bit on the right side of the bike, if you needed to work on that side a bunch, just spin the bike around and no more clearance problems. Besides, it looks really cool to be spinning the bike around to show your friends.

Or, I suppose you could just start lifting from the left hand side.

I wish I could remember the cost of that lazy susan attchment. Seemed expensive to me.

$18,000 for a bike and $195 is too expensive? :33:

It seems like a total waste for servicing the bike. No way of draining the oils.

lifts-turntable-dolly-stand-info_42.jpg

i use a KD tools lift. hydraulic foot pump. im lost without it.

check out harbor freight,they have a decent inexpensive one

I have used a Harbor Freight bike lift in the past for servicing my other bikes. I made the decision to purchase a center stand for my FLHTCU and use my existing bike lift to service my bike. It certainly makes it easy when you don’t have to bend over all day. I love the system. I also have a smaller Sears lift to elevate the wheels for tire swapping. I’m very happy with the set-up.

Attachments

• Image001-1.jpg
    Image001-1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 27
Back