free website stats program Harley Davidson LED Turn Signals | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson LED Turn Signals

So much "stuff" out there I can't keep up with it all. This is one is definitely going on my gotta have list. Thanks!
Ishmael

I installed the LED's on my '11 FHLTK a few months ago. I love the results, but they are not as easy to install as some might say. I installed the turn signals, brake/tail light and the rear fender tip light that combines running light and brake light. Allow yourself plenty of time to read and absorb the instructions. Once you think you've got it, allow several hours for removal and installation. Definately have a set of ball-end allen wrenches available, otherwise you'll spend way too much time trying to get the OEM turn signals screws out and back in with with new LED's. The only thing I don't like is that you gain the brake light feature in the rear turn signals, which means the rear LED's are not available in amber. Had I thought about it sooner, I would have bought a set of ambers for the rear and just not hooked up the brake light feature. I think red rear turn signals on a bike are not nearly as noticeable as ambers....but that's just me. I would buy the HD LED's again, but I'd pay to have them installed.

Well after thinking it over I went ahead and bought the rear turn signals and brake light kits. They are now installed, and fellow riders have already remarked about the "Loud Lights". I myself can tell that they are brighter than the factory originals and they do everything that is claimed. Plus, they don't need anything added to make them work, just take your time and follow the instructions.

Gator

Back