free website stats program Harley Davidson,I really like it. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson,I really like it.

Thats an awesome video. It really hits it on the nose. I got to ride for the first time in a couple weeks today and man was it a good ride.

I think I have to agree with apes on this one the guys tat starts out on his right and then goes to his left and back to his right arm.:dknow Great commercial regardless!

That's why I bought a Harley. It's suppose to be 68 degrees today and sunny. Talk about motivation, I think I'm calling in sick and taking the Fat Bob for a long ride.

Watch the video close..in the opening scenes when you see the tat on the rider(his name is Johnny Van Der Gugten) look at the handlebars ..you see the master cylnder and the throttle cables. camera work my friends. Did anyone else see the jogger in the backround when the "just Married" couple are going by on the sporty ?

ok ok your right i see the throttle cables and master cylinder, mirrors? How was that done? Good camera work. Yeah i saw the jogger too! :cheers

I couldn't remember how to post this before.But here it is.

Attachments

• tat.JPG
    tat.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 27
Back