free website stats program harley davidson financing question | Harley Davidson Forums

harley davidson financing question

horatio

If I fill out an application at one Harley dealership and get accepted for credit, will I be able to take that acceptance to other Harley dealers? Or will I need to fill out an application at the other dealership, if the first dealership does not work out?

Thanks

Considering that HD is doing the financing and not the dealer I would think the financing would be good at any dealer.

When I was buying a HD. They asked me in getting a pre-authorization. I was told by the Harley Dealer that the Loan amount was good for 30 days and I can use it at any HD.

Did not want to do it. But I bought a RK 3 weeks later

Looks like you are good to go so the big question is........ Whatcha buying!

I want to buy a Dyna Super Glide Custom. I dont really understand the price I should shoot for though. A dealership in St Louis is offering 1% financing. That is five hours away. I would rather buy from the local dealer, but he doesnt offer the same 1% financing.

I want to buy a Dyna Super Glide Custom. I dont really understand the price I should shoot for though. A dealership in St Louis is offering 1% financing. That is five hours away. I would rather buy from the local dealer, but he doesnt offer the same 1% financing.

The 1% financing only means something if the purchase price is the same as another dealer that is not offering the 1%. In other words they may be making up the profit in the purchase price. Hope that makes sense.

Of yeah, enjoy that new Dyna Super Glide :D

The 1% financing only means something if the purchase price is the same as another dealer that is not offering the 1%. In other words they may be making up the profit in the purchase price. Hope that makes sense.

Of yeah, enjoy that new Dyna Super Glide :D

Yea, that is why I was wanting to shop dealerships. I think I would rather pay a little bit more and buy local, but $30 or $40 a month more over 5 years, I might want to go a little farther away from home to buy.

Thanks for the answers.

Which way from St Louis are you. I know a dealer in Oklahoma that gives big discounts off msrp but he dosn't give anything else.

Which way from St Louis are you. I know a dealer in Oklahoma that gives big discounts off msrp but he dosn't give anything else.

I am a lot closer to Oklahoma then St Louis. About an hour and a half from Tulsa. Can you say the name of the dealer?

Thanks

Back