free website stats program Harley Davidson F-150 Pickup | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Davidson F-150 Pickup

Sounds real sweet and cost a lot less than my truck did thats for sure. Still have 1 yr left on my truck before I can think of getting a new one. Plus still loving mine, but will definately keep this thought in mind, thanks!

I don't have one but have seen several of them and they look sweet. I would love to have them, but it's just not in the cards for me right now. You will have to keep us updated if you get it and how you like it.

Ok, I had the truck over night and drove it around town and out on the hwy. I really liked it, but after I returned it, I thought why didn't I hook up my trailer and drive it with that on. So I called back to the dealer and they said no problem I could come back and get it and hook the trailer up and go for another test drive. I am planning on doing that on Tuesday. Thank you all for talking with me about this.

Let us know how it goes with the trailer on. I am curious about how it handles while towing and all. Was the cab comfortable and roomy, I have never been in one at all. The pictures just look incredible.

Did you take the second test drive, how was iy woth the trailer hooked up. We all want to hear about your feelings on this vehicle so please keep us up to date on what you find out.

It is in my driveway right now!! I am so excited, I really like this truck. It is very comfortable and the ride is so smooth even when I drove it with the trailer behind it drove great. And it has alot of power. I took it out on the interstate with with the trailer and was still up to speed in no time and was able to pass others with no problem.

Woohoo, this is a great feeling.

Back