free website stats program Harley Color Choice | Page 16 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Color Choice

Harley Color Choices

• Total voters
"For Me Black Never Goes Out Of Style."

They were all black till someone wanted a faster Harley. Then came red.

Black cherry should not be counted with black. Every faceless clone has a black bike. Very few individualists ride black cherry... :p

Black cherry should not be counted with black. Every faceless clone has a black bike. Very few individualists ride black cherry... :p
I think the poll had limited options as to how many choices could be had. Anyways black bikes are faceless clones??? I ride a black FLH. Please explain.......:eek:

Seriously a very lame remark.
You're entitled to your opinion but you shouldn't be ripping on guys that ride black bikes . Theres nothing better looking than a black and chrome bike.

You're entitled to your opinion but you shouldn't be ripping on guys that ride black bikes . Theres nothing better looking than a black and chrome bike.
My scoot is black cherry with gray accents on the fairing and bag covers. The chrome does really pop with the color scheme.
Black paint and chrome has always looked good together, it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Black does look good along with chrome, but HD gives us choices, PLUS black is your basic color you pay more for any other color than black as far as MSRP

And I bet that bike looks amazing.
I like the Cherry Black but I didn't like the remark made about vivid black bikes.

And I bet that bike looks amazing.
I like the Cherry Black but I didn't like the remark made about vivid black bikes.
Maybe he is just a whipper snapper and just does not understand the history of black Harleys or any of the older motorcycle movies where all the bikes were black. Maybe one of the older timers here can elaborate just exactly what year it was when Harley started to make different colors. I have heard that someone wanted a faster Harley so they started to produce red ones...........

Perhaps the faceless clone is a reference to the bikes that look like a Harley that has a badge on the tank that does not have the manufacturers name in big writing therefore allowing people that don't know the difference to think it may be a Harley
These sort of bikes are often black a clone is a copy and faceless = no name

Brian

Back