free website stats program Harley Coffee ?? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Coffee ??

Yep, I can see it now - "HaleyBucks". Speaking of rumors Smitty, I heard Harley is buying out General Motors.

No their waiting for the bankrupcy so the can buy the pieces they want!

Maybe with HD & GM together Glider will have better success with his Corvette service...?!!! :newsmile053:

No more worries with the service on the American cars. Don't own it any more.:D This was the clincher for me with the American made trash.
I think a merger of those two companies would prove to be a mistake for both of them.

No more worries with the service on the American cars. Don't own it any more.:D This was the clincher for me with the American made trash.
I think a merger of those two companies would prove to be a mistake for both of them.

Heres a thought.Probabably stupid ,but between all of us here we could take over any corporation that we want to ,Think about it ,most of us are in our late 40sto50s and they say we own the wealth and power so lets put our pennies together and take over GM .I am serious . Doe you realize that it would only take the membership of this forum $100.00 EACH and we could take over GM

Back