free website stats program Harley Coffee ?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Coffee ??

Yup,
They are changing the "colors" to Black and Orange and doing away with the mermaid and adding the HD shield..... on the coffe cups:D
Oh and there will be a "heat issue" with the cups as well...but i did here there is an "aftermarket" fix for this issue...LOL:s

Mermaid..???HUh? what mermaid...harleys got a mermaid bike now...huh huh?...:shock:shock:D:D:D

Mermaid..???HUh? what mermaid...harleys got a mermaid bike now...huh huh?...:shock:shock:D:D:D

Hey Smitty....We got the ball rolling now!!
Time to take some action and see what we can come up with.

A mermaid green and white bike with some coffee cup holders and a GPS (brings you to the nearest Starbucks) and a place to hold the recent little book you are reading....

Yes they still have H-D coffee, I think they have Dark Roast, Chocolate, and Rasberry,
But I don't think they have Chocolate-Rasberry. But I could be wrong.

Don't suppose you could just mix 50/50 Chocolate and Raspberry? Just a thought!:D

Well you know Hd did a good job turning around a failing AMF :)
And Starbucks is have some hard times right now.
can you see the Specials now buy a 2009 HD get free coffee for a year.
HD coffe cup holders on all new bikes.
Heat no problem ICED coffee large size for the long traffic ride home

Smitty,

I know some people who could make this just about a break-even deal!:p

They could have a Screamin' Eagle Cappucino machine. And, let's not forget special Starbucks t-shirts with each location's special design for everyone to buy.

My buddy has a very large amount of HD stock and a good amount of Starbucks stock.
But lately I think he's had lot of soiled Kleenex

I was at Space Coast Harley in Palm Bay, Fl the other day, they had single pot packs for $1.95

Why is it because HD makes a product, i.e. motorcycles, very well and appealing to the masses, the masses spend excessively for other products that are less than even good? You want good coffee...go to Starbucks. Everything, including the bikes, with HD on it is over priced.

Why is it because HD makes a product, i.e. motorcycles, very well and appealing to the masses, the masses spend excessively for other products that are less than even good? You want good coffee...go to Starbucks. Everything, including the bikes, with HD on it is over priced.

But they are "sure" to "sell" better with the bar and shield logo...HD still makes the most popular T shirts amongst riders and non-riders alike...so if products even without the logo are overpriced to begin with, I say if it has HD on it...so much the better. :newsmile07:

Well you know Hd did a good job turning around a failing AMF :)
And Starbucks is have some hard times right now.
can you see the Specials now buy a 2009 HD get free coffee for a year.
HD coffe cup holders on all new bikes.
Heat no problem ICED coffee large size for the long traffic ride home

Yep, I can see it now - "HaleyBucks". Speaking of rumors Smitty, I heard Harley is buying out General Motors.

Back