Harley Coffee ??

Discussion in 'Accessories and Merchandise Collections.' started by Heart-Beat-Song, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Heart-Beat-Song

Heart-Beat-Song Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not !! :D

This might seem strange, but I would like the info please, does Harley Davidson still have a coffee brand named after them?

And if so, do they have the chocolate raspberry flavor? :(

My dealer used to bring it years ago but now cant, because everything Harley related had to be brought from Europe and they don’t have this coffee!! :(

2. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

Not sure about the coffee,
    But they sure do push the heck out of their beef jerky! I still have some from bike week in Daytona! (It was free and figured they owed it to me):s

3. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Yes they still have H-D coffee, I think they have Dark Roast, Chocolate, and Rasberry,
    But I don't think they have Chocolate-Rasberry. But I could be wrong.

4. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

Yup,
    They are changing the "colors" to Black and Orange and doing away with the mermaid and adding the HD shield..... on the coffe cups:D
    Oh and there will be a "heat issue" with the cups as well...but i did here there is an "aftermarket" fix for this issue...LOL:s

5. Heart-Beat-Song

Heart-Beat-Song Member

Thx a lot guys appreciate the help , time to call my friends in Pasadena for a coffee treasure hunt :D

6. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

That would be enough to make me rush right out and by a 2009. Where do I sign?:newsmile011:

7. Heart-Beat-Song

Heart-Beat-Song Member

Corm mugs with skulls or hog or whatever !! , 105th anniversary coffee blend , 10 years of H-D bucks rally and you have to stop in each coffee shop for a refill !!

New screaming eagle coffee mug heaters on the bike .

man the franchise business can make lots of money !! :naughty

8. Lancer

Lancer Junior Member

I was in the HD store in Marietta, GA today and saw some. I was thinking "tell me it's not so" I was to stunned to even pick it up to see the price or flavor.

9. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

Brother-in-law bought some here while back ( reg. flavor) and I did get to taste some ----

I will stick with my Folgers THANK YOU!!! :coffee

10. Heart-Beat-Song

Heart-Beat-Song Member

Lancer how much was is it ?? my friend in the US told me its about 10$ ..

and what flavors do they have ?