free website stats program Harley Coffee ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Coffee ??

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not !! :D

This might seem strange, but I would like the info please, does Harley Davidson still have a coffee brand named after them?

And if so, do they have the chocolate raspberry flavor? :(

My dealer used to bring it years ago but now cant, because everything Harley related had to be brought from Europe and they don’t have this coffee!! :(

Not sure about the coffee,
But they sure do push the heck out of their beef jerky! I still have some from bike week in Daytona! (It was free and figured they owed it to me):s

Yes they still have H-D coffee, I think they have Dark Roast, Chocolate, and Rasberry,
But I don't think they have Chocolate-Rasberry. But I could be wrong.

Did someone say HD was buying out starbucks:)
It is fun starting Hd rumors

Yup,
They are changing the "colors" to Black and Orange and doing away with the mermaid and adding the HD shield..... on the coffe cups:D
Oh and there will be a "heat issue" with the cups as well...but i did here there is an "aftermarket" fix for this issue...LOL:s

Well you know Hd did a good job turning around a failing AMF :)
And Starbucks is have some hard times right now.
can you see the Specials now buy a 2009 HD get free coffee for a year.
HD coffe cup holders on all new bikes.
Heat no problem ICED coffee large size for the long traffic ride home

That would be enough to make me rush right out and by a 2009. Where do I sign?:newsmile011:

Corm mugs with skulls or hog or whatever !! , 105th anniversary coffee blend , 10 years of H-D bucks rally and you have to stop in each coffee shop for a refill !!

New screaming eagle coffee mug heaters on the bike .

man the franchise business can make lots of money !! :naughty

I was in the HD store in Marietta, GA today and saw some. I was thinking "tell me it's not so" I was to stunned to even pick it up to see the price or flavor.

Brother-in-law bought some here while back ( reg. flavor) and I did get to taste some ----

I will stick with my Folgers THANK YOU!!! :coffee

Back