free website stats program Harley bubble, what's the latest? | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley bubble, what's the latest?

hdrocks

I've been researching about winterizing my new 2009 sportster. I've read Glider's, thanks. I am in the market for the motorcycle stand and the cover and happen to come across Harley bubble. I searched here and found some threads on it. However, I though I post a new one to see if anyone has the latest, good or bad. I can not afford to spend too much after the screaming eagle slip ons, backrest, windshield, etc. It seems the least is endless. If anyone has cost-effective ideas on the stand and the cover (thinking of sears stand and harley cover), I'd also appreciate it. thanks in advance.

thanks, gas gauge. I can certainly look it up in craiglist. Yes, I am concerned about moist as I will have to leave it in my cold garage during the winter, and it seems the bubble sounds good and cost-effective in the long run.

Thanks, Hobbit. Is it easy to get in and out? Does the bubble seem sturdy and not tear easily? Do you think I still need a bike stand in the bubble for the winter storage. Yes, it is pricey but if I can store it this way every winter, i thini it will be worth it. Thanks in advance for your response.

Back