free website stats program Hard Bags for Deluxe - HELP!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hard Bags for Deluxe - HELP!!!

Do you want Factory Hard bags? They were all Fiberglass untill about 2006 or so, then the factory decided to save a lot of money and go to a "A B S Plastic" but they look the same....and cost them a lot less to make....but they are just as much $$$$$$ to buy @ a dealer as before! Call a dealer up and get a price on a set of ABS bags..unpainted and painted!

If you want the OEM Factory bags give me a PM

I have a few sets of Vivid Black Glass Factory bags available....they are off a 2003 "100th" Aniver: bikes there all the same size from Road King to Bagger and with the correct brackets should work on a softy! I would get a set of EZ Brackets to mount them cause you can take em off and put em on in a few minutes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in a set of those 2003 Hard bags that you have for sale. I am planning on putting them on a Heritage Springer. Let me know how much? Thanks

Here is one of my fav Deluxe's. With no fairing it is definitely BEEFY in the rear end.

barebagger-1.jpg

That is AWESOME!
You could always go with a set of shovelhead bags. Thats what I'm putting on my Nightrain as soon as I can get them fixed and painted.

I have the original 05Deluxe leather hard bags and having alot of problems with the latches not closing.The dealer changed them and I am still having the same problems.Any advice.Paul

Back