free website stats program Hard Bag packing cube set | Harley Davidson Forums

Hard Bag packing cube set

Breeze3at

Experienced Member
I just rec'd my Saddleman packing cube set (link att.). The quality of the bags seems to be pretty good, and they appear to be water resistant. The thing I like best is the 3 small bags so I can keep my misc. items (tools,1st. aid, etc.) separated and easy to get to. The large Bag I'll only use for clothes on a trip. I've got a 4 or 5 day road trip coming this weekend so I can ops check them.
The price is about the same as 2 Harley saddlebag liners.
SADDLEMEN SADDLEBAG PACKING CUBE LINER SET 4PCS FOR HARLEY SWITCHBACK FLD '12 | eBay

Last edited:
I carry a lot of stuff in 1 saddlebag like spare parts, spare gloves, waterproofs, chain lock, warm fleece, map and anything else i may need on a trip and on occasions i empty it at the side of the road to find something i know is in there kind of like a male version of a ladies hand bag it would be good to have it a wee bit more organised

Brian

I carry a lot of stuff in 1 saddlebag like spare parts, spare gloves, waterproofs, chain lock, warm fleece, map and anything else i may need on a trip and on occasions i empty it at the side of the road to find something i know is in there kind of like a male version of a ladies hand bag it would be good to have it a wee bit more organised

Brian

We call it a "man purse" over here Brian. The difference is the "man purse" has cooler stuff in it!

Back