free website stats program Hard bag liners | Harley Davidson Forums

Hard bag liners

sddurbin

Looking for recommendations on aftermarket saddlebag liners for my hard bags on my '08 FLHT. Currently looking at EZ Liners, made by tlcproducts, and also some made by Bestem USA. Both seem to have features not found on the H-D liners, and I'm looking to get the best bang for my buck. Suggestions welcomed, and Merry Christmas to all on this forum!

check out ebay under motorcycle parts they have cut to fit saddlebag liners that fit like a glove and are made out of the same material they put in cage trunks get these and you are good to go.

Got mine off ebay - perfect fit, durable, handles for easy in/out, great price.

looking for recommendations on aftermarket saddlebag liners for my hard bags on my '08 flht. Currently looking at ez liners, made by tlcproducts, and also some made by bestem usa. Both seem to have features not found on the h-d liners, and i'm looking to get the best bang for my buck. Suggestions welcomed, and merry christmas to all on this forum!

drag specialties has a pre-cut with adhesive back liner kit that looks very nice and it's cheap and loks great.

Hard bag liners that are made out of rip stop nylon with perimeter zipper and handles vary quite a bit in size and cost. They do NOT have to fit perfectly to work well, but the key is whether they keep their approximate shape when empty or not. The advantage of the stiffer ones is they are easier to get in and out of, but if they are the kind that fit like a glove, the downside is the zippers will wear out if you use them exclusively.

That is why I like the ones that collapse so I can choose just to leave them in and pile stuff "informally on top of 'em", yet for true long term packing, zip them open and stuff them with the weekend gear to fill them out...best of two worlds and much cheaper. The soft liners are about $30 for a pair...and more versatile, your ride, you decide.

Did some searching through my past Paypal purchases and found out I got mine from a company called tlcproducts on Ebay. Did a quick search and didn't see them offering anything for a Harley at this time, though. May be you could track them down and contact them directly. I paid $40 plus shipping and I've been VERY happy with them.

Back