free website stats program Harbor Freight Wheel Chock | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harbor Freight Wheel Chock

I have Harbor Freight wheel chock and it is very solid! I ordered TCMLW lift table and will see if I want to put the chock on new lift table. Can you take picture of yours so I will know what it look like. Thanks! :bigsmiley12:

I have Harbor Freight wheel chock and it is very solid! I ordered TCMLW lift table and will see if I want to put the chock on new lift table. Can you take picture of yours so I will know what it look like. Thanks! :bigsmiley12:

Got a toy run to do today but when I get back I'll snap a few pics.

Go to Harbor Freights web site and put in wheel chocks, the 1 we're talking about is gray in color. If memory serves me I paid 40.00 bucks for mine.

Go to Harbor Freights web site and put in wheel chocks, the 1 we're talking about is gray in color. If memory serves me I paid 40.00 bucks for mine.

Disregard the message, I thought you wanted to see what the chock looked like. Guess I need to slow down and read the whole message before I put my fingers to work!

Here ya go.

Attachments

• 100_2158.jpg
    100_2158.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_2159.jpg
    100_2159.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_2160.jpg
    100_2160.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_2161.jpg