free website stats program Happy Thanksgiving | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Happy Thanksgiving

Well a year has come and gone since the" big one" as Fred Sanford would call it.
It has been a blessing to survive one more year. I am thankful God saw fit to allow me the honor of this past year. I am most thankful for the troops that fight for our freedom, my country that has allowed me to live free. My family and friends that share my daily life and for all of you who I share the joys of riding.May God Bless! Happy Thanksgiving.

Just wanted to take this time to say thanks to all you guys and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with friends and family. I am leaving work early today so I can spend the next 4 days with my 3 boys enjoying some old fashion deer hunting. Quality family time:D

Thank you and I hope you and everyone here has a safe and joyous Thanksgiving.

I too, would like to wish everyone and their families a Very Happy Thanksgiving!! There are so many things that I have to be thankful for, that I can't even begin to list them here on this forum. But first and foremost, I am thankful for those Ladies and Gentlemen who are currently serving or have served, this GREAT country of ours. Without their sacrifices, who knows what language we would be speaking today!! We also more than likely would not be able to post our thoughts, questions and ideas on any type of forum without the fear of being chastized by our government.

All that being said, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!
Wayne

A Happy Thanksgiving to all and a special Thanks to all of our Troops Keeping us safe. GOD BLESS

I hope everyone had a nice and safe Thanksgiving. One of the things I'm thankful for is having this forum to hang out in on those upcoming cold winters nights.

Let's all slow down for a day and remember all the things we have to be thankful for. As mentioned, we should really be thankful for all the men and women who can't be home with their families and loved ones - military, police, firemen, PILOTS! (Had to get that one in there!)

Also, no matter if you're traveling on 2 wheels or 4, be extra careful on the roads this week. Lots of people in a hurry to get somewhere and their minds are a million miles away.

Nice post DD. Hope you have a great day also.

Back