free website stats program Happy Thanksgiving | Harley Davidson Forums

Happy Thanksgiving

PaPa T

Just wanted to take this time to say thanks to all you guys and hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with friends and family. I am leaving work early today so I can spend the next 4 days with my 3 boys enjoying some old fashion deer hunting. Quality family time:D

Happy Thanksgiving to all especially those who are serving this great country in the military and cannot be with there familys Amen

Let's all slow down for a day and remember all the things we have to be thankful for. As mentioned, we should really be thankful for all the men and women who can't be home with their families and loved ones - military, police, firemen, PILOTS! (Had to get that one in there!)

Also, no matter if you're traveling on 2 wheels or 4, be extra careful on the roads this week. Lots of people in a hurry to get somewhere and their minds are a million miles away.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving,and remembers what the day is for,giving thanks for all the blessings in our lives.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the members of HD Talking.

Hope you all have a great day and a better year ahead.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope everyone takes time to reflect on the real meaning of the day.

Last edited:
Back