Happy Thanksgiving To All

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Jack Klarich, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Hope you all have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving with family and friends, Capital Jack:D

2. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Thanks Jack and right back atcha. We Canadians had our Thanksgiving about 6 weeks ago but hope all in the US have a great one.

3. ultradoc

ultradoc Active Member

Yes. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!

4. Tramp60

Tramp60 Member

Thanks Jack! Hope you and yours have a awesome and safe holiday. Happy Thanksgiving to all! :cheers

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

You have my word, I am home to stay as Tank says We have a Great Community:s

6. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Thanks Jack & my family sends good holiday wishes to all. Remember to take time & reflect on why we should be thankful this time of year. Happy Thanksgiving and I'm thankful to have such great friends/family to spend time with!!!

7. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Have a great time all you people on the other side of the pond dont drink and eat too much it is bad for you :s

Brian

8. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson Banned

We don't celebrate it over here but to those who do, have a good one :cheers

9. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Thanks Jack, same to you and Happy Thanksgiving to all. Remember it is not the turkey that makes you sleepy as the doctors claim. Its the 5 pounds of food on your plate plus the desert and drink that does it. Take care all.